Canadian Agricultural Safety Week - March 14 – 20, 2010
“Plan • Farm • Safety” is the theme of this three-year Canadian Agricultural Safety campaign. Each aspect of the theme will be promoted over the next three years. This year the campaign will promote "Plan" with safety walkabouts and planning for safety. In the second year, the focus will be on "Farm" including implementation, documentation and training. In the third year, emphasis will be on "Safety" including assessment, improvement and further development of safety systems.
The year-long “Plan” campaign will be launched with Canadian Agricultural Safety Week (CASW), from March 14 to 20. The Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA) and Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) deliver CASW in partnership with Farm Credit Canada (FCC) and Agriculture and
2010 CASW campaign materials
- PEI a model for Farm Safety Code of Practice
- Let safety be a factor in hiring
- Be safe! Don't pay the price!
- Let children play, grow and farm safely
- Down time = losses
- Think S.A.F.E. - be safe
- Certified Safe farms are coming
- Invest in safety - invest in ROPS
- Farm safety audits made easy
- “Time is money, but safety is priceless.”
- “A safe environment for workers and customers makes for good business”