2009 Canadian Agricultural Safety Week
Thanks to our CASW partners:
“Personal protective equipment (PPE) only works if you use it!” is the theme of this year’s Canadian Agricultural Safety campaign with a focus on the use, fit and access of personal protective equipment (PPE) in agriculture. The yearlong campaign will be launched with Canadian Agricultural Safety Week (CASW), from March 11 to 17, 2009.
The campaign is delivered by the Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA) and Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) in partnership with Farm Credit Canada (FCC) and Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC).
2009 CASW campaign materials
- Highlights from the 2009 survey among the farm safety network
- 2009 CASW press release
- Paul Lamond's Story and photo
- Ed Taylor's Story and photos
- Fact sheet #1: Now hear this
- Fact sheet #2: Keep an eye for farm safety
- Fact sheet #3: Skid lids save lives
- Fact sheet #4: Put your best foot forward
- Fact sheet #5: Get a grip on farm safety
- Fact sheet #6: PPE for you and me
- Fact sheet #7: Good PPE practices include laundering work clothes
- Fact sheet #8: Safety is in the air
- Fact sheet #9: Safety program development
- "The Barnders" Editorial Cartoons (3.5 MB zip file)
Please contact Theresa Whalen, CFA Farm Safety Consultant at 613-822-0016 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.